Thursday 11 April 2013

My Today’s Education: My Future Career


When I become an adult, I would like to be a lawyer.
A number of reasons have made me want this:
I hate to see children sell on the road,
I hate to see children who cannot read or write,
I hate to hear of drunken fathers who beat their children,
I hate to see children beg by the road side,
I hate to hear of children being violated and killed,
I want to be a lawyer to help these children,
But I must be educated first.
I want the right education: it is my heritage,
I want my teachers properly educated,
I want basic education affordable for all,
I want our learning facilities to be of high standard,
I want, I want, I want…
I want the best of education.


 Tonna Esther Chukelu (8yrs)

                                                                                                  (1st April 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment